Stalker - Zone America
(What’s in the case?)
1. Herbert Shael had existing ground-penetrating radar stationed near Bass Lake pre-Visitation.
2. Herbert caught word from Stalkers that the machine was still actually there, and got hopeful about being able to get some readings off of it.
3. Herbert hires stalkers via Norman Callahan to go get readings from the radar, with information coming from right up to the Visitation, and potentially after as well.
4. These Stalkers never made it back, but a phone retrieved from a body hinted that the data was indeed recorded and stashed in the trunk of a car before the stalkers disappeared.
5. Herbert convinces Norman to hire another group (headed by Crow) to retrieve the data.
6. Clutch and Bunky caught word that Crow was heading out, and they had previous debts to settle with him. Too bad.